Things we learned from this article:
1. Karl buys his shoes a size too small cause he likes how it feels.
2. Karl doesn’t like stupid and/or smelly people: “Yesterday [at the Chanel couture show] I had a problem. I said, ‘I’m sorry, you’ve got to tell this woman that she needs to be taken away. Her smell is not possible.’”
3. Karl would never, ever, live in a dormitory with other people.
4. Karl lives in the here and now: “The worst thing is when friends say, ‘Remember the good old days?’ Forget about the good old days! That just makes your present second-hand. What is interesting is now. If you think it was better before, then you might as well commit suicide immediately.”
5. Karl is grumpy at himself: “I’m in a permanent bad mood with myself, thinking I could always do better, that there is more. It’s like there is this glass wall, and I can’t get through to the other side.”
6. Karl does not fear death: “If you ask me, death and deep sleep are the same thing.”
If Karl doesn’t fear death, neither do I…