Just a quick note to express my love for Laughing Cow cheeses. Every time I eat some, I am pleased by the experience. I love how the cheese tastes on baguettes, crackers and with fruit; I love how it is conveniently wrapped; I love that I can buy two packages for $4 at Safeway.
- 125 portions are eaten per second worldwide
- Laughing Cow was introduced in France in 1921
- 4 Flavors are currently on the market in the U.S. They are Original Swiss, Light Swiss, French Onion and Garlic & Herb.
- Other flavors are available in other places.
- It is halaal so very popular in Muslim countries.
- Laughing Cow is made of cream, milk, fresh and aged cheeses (particularly comté) and then it is pasteurized.